Membership Criteria & Policies
Criteria for Accreditation:
CTAC Curacao Conditions of Eligibility for Accreditation:
All applicant institutions must satisfy the Accreditation Council with the following eligibility criteria:
1. Must be a government registered entity in good standing.
2. must be licensed to carry out its activities.
3. must have an establishing charter, approval, or license to operate by the ministry of education,
4. Proof of adequate physical campus.
5. proof of functional board of trustee.
6. Sound university administration.
7. qualified Ph.D. faculty.
8. proof of internal Quality Assurance and policies.
9. Adequate Learning Resources.
10. 30 credits of General Studies.
11. Assessment and Public Accountability.
12.website is continually updated and contains no misleading information.
13. Sound Accounting and record-keeping practice.
14. Independent Annual Audit showing statement of sound financial position. 15. sound academic curriculum.
16. Site Resources Verification and Accreditation Visit.
CTAC Policies and Procedure
2. Demonstrating Compliance:
Application for Accreditation
Membership Application Forms
(Business Schools, Seminaries, Colleges, Polytechnics, and Universities)
(Business Schools, Seminaries: Colleges, Polytechnics, and Universities)
(International Schools and High Schools)
International Schools , High Schools, Business Schools, Seminaries: Colleges, Polytechnics, and Universities).
(For all Quality assurance and accreditation support institutions as well all interested organizations that supports the vision and mission of CTAC.)
Please forward all queries, completed Application form and all supporting documents in a PDF file format to us , at firstname.lastname@example.org.